Machine Operator (Truganina) – CG01
Business Location: Claytons Factory – 14 Felstead Drive, Truganina VIC 3029
Claytons (AUST) is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and lifestyle joinery products. We design, manufacture, supply and install the highest quality kitchens, bathrooms and lifestyle joinery with prompt and reliable customer service nationally. Our product offer consists of joinery and stone bench tops.
Our company vision is to be the most trusted and innovative provider of quality lifestyle products to the new home Builder and Retail markets of Australia.
An opportunity has arisen for a Machine Operator, located at our Head Office in Truganina. There are three shifts available:
- Day Shift – 7AM-3PM
- Afternoon Shift – 3PM -11PM
- Night Shift 11PM – 7AM
*When applying, please specify the shift you are interested in.
In this role you will:
- Operate hand held tools
- Perform quality assurance checks and follow procedures
- Operate semi-automated production machines
In order to be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Must have full working rights in Australia – Essential requirement
- Able to competently lift 25kgs
- Have experience using hand tools
- Be keen to work and learn in a team environment
- Previous machine operating experience (desired but not mandatory)
- Be punctual and reliable for shifts
Full on-the-job training and ongoing support and development will be provided to the successful candidate. Please be aware that a full pre-employment medical must be successfully completed before any offer of employment is given.
Please use the form below to send us your contact details and a short summary outlining your work experience. We will contact you at the earliest to discuss your suitability to work for Claytons and Anmar Group of Companies.