Location: Truganina, VIC
Claytons (Aust) is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and lifestyle joinery products. We design, manufacture, supply and install the highest quality kitchens, bathrooms and lifestyle joinery with prompt and reliable customer service nationally. Our product offer consists of joinery, stone benchtops and glass splashbacks.
Claytons (Aust) is dedicated to being recognised as Australia’s lead manufacturer of lifestyle joinery through an emphasis in quality assurance, lean manufacturing processes and innovative joinery design.
Due to exponential growth, opportunities have arisen in our manufacturing team, located in Truganina VIC, for motivated, reliable and experienced Machine Operators and Storepersons on the following shifts:
- Day Shift (7am-3pm)
- Afternoon Shit (3pm -11pm)
- Night Shift (11pm – 7am)
In this role you will:
- Operate hand held tools
- Perform quality assurance checks and follow procedures
- Operate semi-automated production machines
- Be punctual and reliable for shifts
In order to be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Able to competently lift 25kgs
- Have experience using hand tools
- Be keen to work and learn in a team environment
- Previous machine operating experience (desired but not mandatory)
Full on-the-job training and ongoing support and development will be provided to the successful candidate.
Please be aware that a full pre-employment medical must be successfully completed before any offer of employment is given.
If you are interested, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.