Welcome to working with the Claytons team.
This is the Installer Portal at Claytons. You will find important documentation here on best practice and procedures to be followed when working with us. You will be required to meet our pre-qualification criteria before you can be granted access to the documents area so, please make certain you have all your information in place in order to proceed.
Our installations are carried out via InstallAUS Pty Ltd, which is a division of the Anmar Group.
Contractor Pre-Qualification Documents
New installers will be required to provide the following information.
- Personal Details
- ABN and or ACN details
- Bank details
- Drivers Licence
- OHS Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Certificate of Currency - Public Liability
- Certificate of Currency - Workers Compensation Insurance or Personal Income Protection (if applicable)
- Asset List for non-electrical items
- Electrical register for electrical items
- Photo of legible tool tag
- Photo of guard on ripsaw
- First Aid Kit in vehicle at all times
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- High Visibility Vest
- Hearing Protection
- P2 rated mask
- Hard hat
- Safety shoes (Rubber Soled)
- Safety glasses
- Safety gloves
- Cutting Warning Sign
Once you have all of the above details ready and available you will need to download an app on your smart phone, download our template, complete your details including uploading documents and images and complete an induction.
Click the document below to begin your induction.